What’s included in your glamping experience?
- three, fully equipped, en-suite glamping pods
- well-insulated pods with thermostatically-controlled heating
- fully fitted kitchens
- large outside decked areas with seating
- brick BBQs and fire pit
- hand-made Scandinavian wood-fired hot tub, which takes four people
- towels and linen included
- baby friendly items that you may wish to pre-book
- dogs are permitted in two of the three pods
How many people does a glamping pod sleep?
Each pod sleeps four people comfortably. The seated dining area converts into a comfortable double bed. The sofas in the seating area convert into two further single beds.
What facilities does each kitchen have?
Fridge freezer, electric hob and electric fan oven
Do I need to bring anything?
Apart from yourselves and clothes, nothing! Just look forward to a relaxing break!
How much does it cost?
Pricing for our luxury glamping breaks can be found on our pricing page. We are committed to having a clear and transparent pricing policy. That said, if you do want to make your minibreak extra special, whatever the request, please do enquire and we will be happy to help as much as we can.
What is there to see and do in the area?
Lots! Whilst we are located in the county Buckinghamshire, we are close to the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire borders – Three Counties. Have a look at our out & about page for ideas of places to visit and restaurants to dine out.
Anything else we need to know?
Please look at out Terms & Conditions page as it contains additional information useful for your stay.